Friday, January 21, 2011

The Drawing Club

My friend invited us to a life drawing session in LA hosted by the Drawing Club. Last night's theme was inspired by the work of Toulouse Lautrec. Our model was dressed as a French can-can girl. It was a lot of fun!

























 And not so successful ones..

















I did a lot more drawings but ..meh. Also there was so many talented artists there. It was a little intimidating but I'm glad I went. Anyways well worth the experience! Thanks Chris for the invite.

















EDIT: The Drawing Club posted the drawings done that night. Can you believe all the great artists I was in the same room with?? JOHN MUSKER?! If that's the same John-Disney-Musker I thought it was..then GARSH DARN NIT!   That is CRAAAZZY. I actually saw him and thought he looked familiar..still WOW.

..whew.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, these ARE good!! And don't worry, I'd be intimidated too by the Drawing Club members hehe GREAT JOB, James!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I didn't know you went before. We should all go again sometime!

    ReplyDelete