Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pencil Mileage Club 2011-2012

 
Ginger Ale

Here is a flyer I created for the CSU Fullerton Pencil Mileage Club! 

 I'm trying to add a new mascot to the PMC character lineup. If u look at the bottom that is Ms. Ginger Ale, the official PMC hostess and Queen of stewardly activities.

Plus I designed a logo that I started on during the summer on the bottom right corner. It was finally realized and finish with the help of the other officers especially Garrett Eves, our fearless leader.

Here's to a great semester


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful poster James. You know, I can't say I've always imagined the pmc needing a mascot, but something about your design is very charming : ) I'm a yay for ginger ale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I approve Ginger Ale!! A secret honor to our current Prez ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable. I'm so proud for you, James!

    ReplyDelete