Saturday, April 21, 2012

Greetings


For Viacommunity Day at Nick the whole studio took the day off to volunteer in the community.
One of the activities was making greeting cards for the patients at the Children's Los Angeles Hospital.
Here are just some of the cards I made (∪ ◡ ∪)









Logo header I help make for Telly
Here is a link for one of my good friend's film he has in the LA Asian Pacific Film Festival in May.
He got a team of us assembled for this project so come check it out!

http://laapff.festpro.com/films/detail/telly_2012

5 comments:

  1. OH, those last 2 are such good greeting cards!! I'm sure the kids enjoyed all of your work, James!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neeat, I like the Korra one. And thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Cards from one anime fan to another.

    ReplyDelete