Monday, December 31, 2012

2012


What a year it has been! 

I started the year off at a studio I followed ever since I was a kid. It was such an amazing experience to learn and grow from! Met so many amazing, creative, talented people. I'm sure my friends heard all my constant ramblings about the memories had at Nick. 

Anyways looking back something that has not changed is my drive to learn and get better. Creative juices are flowing ya'll! 

So thanks for the good times 2012 and hello 2013. Here is hoping the last leg of my college career will finish on a strong note. I am excited for my new adventure, in the form of a new internship at Titmouse Studios, will be full of even more growth.

Thank you friends and family for the support. 
And if you are still reading, thank you for checking out my blog!

Happy New Year

4 comments:

  1. We've all came a long way : ) You especially james.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Congrats on the Titmouse internship yo!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo it's neat seeing your art highlights throughout the year. You need to draw more of them robots :)

    ReplyDelete